Best folding treadmill under 340 €: Xiaomi A1 full specifications
Exercise is the key to feeling good and healthy. But it is often difficult to keep finding time to play sports if you work out. Going to the gym after work is not always possible and it can become tiring to do many miles after a day at the office. These difficulties have always been a good reason or even an excuse for not exercising. Thanks to the best folding treadmill Xiaomi WalkingPad A1 doing physical activity to lose weight or keep fit will be easy, comfortable and cheap.
A question of space ..
Training in the gym it’s not just expensive, but it also takes a long time. Treadmills are the most commonly considered home fitness equipment. For many users, the traditional treadmill takes up too much space and the price is expensive. This is the key to the success of the Xiaomi A1 folding treadmill: little space is needed for use and the price is really affordable.
The WalkingPad folding treadmill has a unique patented design folding symmetrical, which significantly reduces the space required for its use. The whole machine weighs approx 28 kg, with a platform of dimensions 1200 × 415 mm. Thanks to integration and innovation, the WalkingPad can be placed under the table, bed, balcony, does not take up much space at home or in the office.
2 training modes, easy even for beginners
The WalkingPad treadmill has two training modes:
● ‘M‘is the constant speed mode, it can be operated and controlled by the remote control (included), recommended for beginners.
● ‘A‘is an automatic mode, which can freely control the speed through the adaptive cruise control system. When the athlete stands in the front of the treadmill, the treadmill starts automatically and accelerates your pace. When you are in the central area, the speed will be constant. When you are in the rear area, the A1 gradually slows down to a stop, this mode is advanced, it can be adopted by experienced users.
Smart treadmill, real-time data synchronization
The WalkingPad walker works with Xiaomi’s smart ecosystem. Real-time data synchronization can be performed tramite APP Mijia. While running, motion data can be entered into the Xiaomi TV, and can be viewed at any time while watching TV. In addition, the functions of the treadmill can be set and adjusted from the Mijia APP. For example start speed adjustment, maximum speed setting, child lock.
The WalkingPad A1 is very popular with users and has become a product ‘online celebrity‘. Indeed, in addition to the affordable price and foldable design, the treadmill has a good one build quality very resistant.
Some frequently asked questions about the Xiaomi A1
● Can it be dangerous without the handrail?
It is recommended to use the ‘M’ mode to get started in order to become familiar with the tool. Also, you can control the speed by remote control.
● Does it make a lot of noise like a normal treadmill?
The WalkingPad treadmill is very quiet, it does not disturb families or neighbors during use.
● Does the treadmill consume a lot of electricity?
The power is of 746W, which means that if you use it for one hour, it only consumes 0.746kw / h. It is very energy efficient.