Fb is probably the most used social community on this planet. Definitely, within the final decade Fb has modified the best way we talk, however what’s its actual impact on Enterprise?
Fb consultants have requested this very query. And to reply it, they’ve commissioned Copenhagen Economics to examine on the affect of Fb apps on the European financial system, by which they’ve analyzed 7,700 firms of all sizes and sectors in 15 totally different nations. If you wish to know their conclusions, do not miss this text!
The affect of Fb apps on the European financial system
- 25 million of firms within the European Union use Fb apps each month. Most of them are small companies.
- In accordance with the businesses surveyed, Fb apps helped them generate estimated gross sales of 208,000 million euros throughout 2019. This equates to about 3.1 million jobs.
- Fb functions have additionally contributed to growing the exports of the European financial system. Throughout 2019, it’s estimated that they generated 98,000 million euros in exports, of which 58,000 million correspond to gross sales inside the European Union and 40,000 million to the remainder of the world.
How do Fb apps assist small and medium-sized companies?
In accordance with the Copenhagen Economics examine, small and medium-sized firms not solely use the social networks to showcase your organization and your merchandise, but in addition as a trusted web site to speak with prospects, as an analytical instrument and as a low-cost promoting supply that permits you to attain new prospects inside and outdoors your borders. In figures:
- 6 out of 10 firms say Fb apps are vital to cut back your advertising and marketing prices.
- 6 out of 10 firms that use Fb apps declared that they’re helpful for enter new markets.
- 6 out of 10 firms say Fb apps are vital to Enhance customer support.
- 7 out of 10 firms that use Fb functions export to different nations, in comparison with 5 out of 10 firms that don’t use these apps.
Fb apps and companies based by ladies
The examine additionally discovered that firms based by ladies They place extra significance on social media in serving to them launch and develop the enterprise. 58% of the businesses based by ladies within the examine declared that Fb apps have been vital in enabling their enterprise launch and 65% mentioned that they’d helped them enhance their revenue.
For instance, in our nation we’ve got the success story of Virginia Pozo Castro, who in 2011 launched her style model Coosy with a mortgage from her dad and mom. From the start, Virginia used Fb and Instagram to indicate her designs and discover new prospects, and as we speak she has greater than 20 shops all through Spain.